There are many things Tigger does that are very baby kittenish. For one thing, he has a tiny, high-pitched meow. It sounds very heart-breaking. He uses this to his advantage when he wants something... like food. (He loves food. I'll get into that later.)
He follows me around everywhere when I'm home. At times, he'll flop completely on his back, legs fully spread out with his little paws curled on either side of his head and looks in my direction. As Jimmie puts it, he looks like he's adoring me with childlike eyes asking for mommy's attention.
He especially loves to curl up on my lap while I'm sitting at the computer or sitting in bed. He always has to be in the same position and gets upset if I try to put him in a different one. He starts off by doing his little paw massaging thing on my stomach (This is not always pleasant, especially when you've just eaten a big meal. He's a heavy cat!) He then curls up on his left side and continues his massaging pawing thing on my arm, and sometimes moves his paws up to my neck and face. The whole time, he'll lean back a little and look up at me adoringly like he's in love with his mama cat. He then settles down and rests his head against my chest to take a nap.
The Baby adoring his Mama.

No comments:
Post a Comment