There are so many stories to share. What better place than their own blog?
Meet Moe
Moe was rescued by a co-worker. The gentleman was on his way to work when he stopped at a gas station just off the freeway and saw this cute cat. (It was in an industrial area, and the cat was dirty and malnourished.) He gave the cat some food and took him to work that day since he was too far to go back home. He was heading out on vacation that weekend and needed someone to watch over the cat. He asked everyone at work, but no one would take the kitty. I resisted, but I finally agreed to watch him only for the weekend. I wasn't going to be the permanent home. (Yeah right.) Who couldn't fall in love with that face? I tried to resist, but his kitty powers came over me. My husband and I decided to keep him and name him Moe.Meet Tigger
Tigger is also a rescue cat. He was born in July of 2010. (That was the same month we adopted Moe.) A co-worker (different from Moe's rescuer) nursed the kittens of a stray mother cat. Tigger was the last one who needed a home and I asked her to send me a picture of him. Again, I resisted taking another cat. (Yeah right.) Who could resist a cute kitten? He had such a stubby tail and didn't look like much, but he has turned into such a beautiful cat with soft fur, just like Moe. (He even looks a little bit like Moe.) We tossed some potential names around to see what would fit. Should we stick to a Three Stooges theme even though naming Moe had nothing to do with the Three Stooges. Larry? Curly? We decided to keep the little guy and brought him into our home late October and named him Tigger. ~Cats are like potato chips. You can't have just one.~
Cats are also like potato chips in that they are crunchy and delicious.
ReplyDeleteAnd do you know this from experience?
ReplyDelete